The Master of Public Health (MPH) program is a fully online degree program with concentrations in community health and epidemiology. Students may complete the program at their own pace with the potential to earn their degree in as little as 18 months. The online MPH program uses a combination of public health coursework and applied learning experiences to ensure graduates are ready to join the workforce to tackle pressing public health issues.
Program at a Glance
- Two concentrations: Community Health and Epidemiology
- Eighteen (18) month 100% online program consisting of 8-week accelerated courses
- Rolling admission with three (3) academic start dates per year (fall, spring, summer)
- Obtain employment in a variety of settings including academic and research institutions, local and state health departments, non-profit organizations, healthcare settings, and businesses in the private sector
- Work with diverse populations to promote and protect health at the local, state, national, and global levels
- Develop knowledge and skills in public health content areas of interest such as infectious and chronic disease, environmental health, health behavior, maternal and child health, health equity, and nutrition
Contact Graduate Enrollment Manager Megan Black at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to talk more about the program, your interests and needs, and your future.